Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Owen's Baby Shower

 
Diaper Cake Center Piece
240 size 2 diapers  4 layers . My Fav of the whole party ;0)

 
Desert Table
Included , cake , cupcakes , banana pudding , whoppers , animal gummies , animal crackers with chocolate drizzled on them, mixed nuts , baby bananas for looks ;) and a pineapple.

 
Drink bar
Arnold Palmer , Lemonade , Fruit Tea , Mini cokes/diet coke, water .

 
Gift Table

 
Back drop was a quilt piece of Owen's nursery patter that I put on a canvas and framed with bamboo and silk leaves , friendly ally near by .

 
Entry table welcomed guest .
I asked each guest to fill our a card with a blessing for Owen that I will later put in the Giraffe scroll doll later . I read each blessing before the ending prayer.

 
Entry decor / gift for Owen.

 
Guest were told to take a party favor with them as they go . They consisted of mixed mini chocolate bars , Animal crackers / cookies , TicTacs , Hershey bars .  

 
Close up on Sweets table
Many of the items I got at the Dollar Tree .

 
Banana cups with animal cookies

I must have been really tired and ok I can't spell LOL.

 
My friend Aimee made the cake and cupcakes per my instructions from ideas from Pinterst of course :0)



 
Diaper Wreaths make great decor for front door and gift that goes home with Mommy and Daddy.

Food table
We had Chicken salad crescent sandwiches , Chips and rotel with ground Turkey , Barbecue Meatballs , vegis , potato salad , Fruit and cheese , pickles and olives.

 
Cake was zebra inside .




 
Mommy and Daddy to be.

 
Nanna and Mommy and Daddy to Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment